Expert Carpet Repair Services in Utah
Boss Systems is the trusted name for many quality repair and restoration jobs in your home. Our expert service technicians are trained to do more than just clean your carpet. We can provide both repairs for damaged carpets and restorative services to bring carpets back to life. Boss Systems can breathe new life into your home and commercial property’s carpets.
Carpet is one of your home’s soft-goods, the nature of which is to beautify a space, add texture and design to a room, create and retain warmth, protect floors and give you something soft to walk on. The permeable quality of carpet means it is ready to absorb everything from moisture to smells and everything in between. Carpet’s malleability means that it can stretch and shift during its lifetime. As it’s underfoot, carpet also experiences more wear and tear than other components of your home.
Whatever the issue with your carpet is Boss Systems can handle it. Our qualified technicians can provide affordable, expert repairs to our clients.
No-Charge | No-Hassle | Schedule Now
What Boss Can Do For You
Boss Systems are proud of their reliable, fast and efficient services. Carpet repair and restoration services in Utah will minimize inconveniences that full flooring replacement can cause and will save you a substantial amount of money and time.
We can take care of any of your carpet issues right away. First, we inspect the area, to determine the best course of action. We will then discuss repair options with you and advise on the best materials and method needed to accomplish the job. Boss Systems is equipped to handle all sizes of projects from small residential to commercial properties.
Our services include:
- Seam separation: When seams work their way loose from general wear and tear or from improper seaming that occurred when the carpet was laid.
- Flooring divides: When a hard surface like tile or wood meets your carpeting, this juncture can be a weak point in floor continuity.
- Warping and stretching: This can occur over time and wear with your carpet. It can also happen when a carpet was not properly stretched in the first place. Re-stretching and re-securing is necessary for this issue.
- DIY fixes: You tried to fix something on your own, but you’re not a professional. We can fix that too.
- Running: As carpets are woven, runs can be an issue and over time grow large. Fix these before they result in more costly repairs.
- Tack strip installation: These ensure that carpets stay put and anchor them to the floor. A new one can be just what your carpet needs.
- Patches: Whether from burn marks, deep stains, or wear in areas, patches are a great way to repair carpets.
- Pet destruction: We can remove deep down pet stains, clean up the area, including the pad and fix shredded carpets from your pet’s claws.
Contact Us Today
Contact Boss Systems today at 801-225-5750 to see how we can add to the life of your carpets with our professional carpet repair services in Utah.