layer_img

Duct Cleaning Dryer Vents

Boss Systems Carpet Cleaning uses the latest and most up-to-date methods of air duct cleaning in Orem and Provo to provide you with clean air for your home, with commercial and residential duct cleaning services throughout the Salt Lake City and Provo areas. Our licensed and highly qualified experts use special equipment to dislodge built-up dust and other contaminants, and then remove them from your home by using a high-powered vacuum.

To minimize the likelihood of releasing dust, pollen and other debris in the air, we use high-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuum equipment which removes contaminants inside and takes them out of your home. We also stick to the NADCA standard for air duct cleaning plus the NAIMA recommended practices for any air ducts employing fiberglass lining or fiberglass duct board.

If it’s been a little bit since your ducts have been cleaned, contact us for a free quote, and we’ll get right out to get rid of the debris from your duct work. Your lungs will appreciate it!

No-Charge   |    No-Hassle    |    Schedule Now

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Lint buildups in your dryer vent puts your family’s safety in jeopardy!

The CPSC, or the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, estimated that clothes dryers were linked to 15,600 fire cases in 1998, which led to 370 injuries and 20 deaths. Fires can start when lint begin to build up in the exhaust duct or dryer.

Built-up lint in your dryer vent can endanger your family!

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that in 1998, clothes dryers were associated with 15,600 fires, which resulted in 20 deaths and 370 injuries. Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct.

See the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission’s Overheated Clothes Dryers Can Cause Fires.

Why does your vent need cleaning?

Clothes dryers have to be able to exhaust the hot, moist air that is created in the drying process. Lint screens retain approximately 75% of the lint in each load. The other 25% blows onto the motor, heating coils and up the dryer vent.

This lint sticks to the sides of the vent, reducing the airflow, and making it so that the hot, moist air can’t exhaust out of your home. This causes the dryer to run hotter and longer. This can cause the heating coil and or the motor to burn out, make your dryer much less efficient, and make you wait a long time for your clothes to dry.

If your dryer is located on an inside wall and it…

  • Gets too hot, or doesn’t heat up at all
  • Turns off before your clothes are dry
  • Takes more than one drying cycle for a normal-sized load
  • Gets very humid when you dry laundry

…you probably need to clean your dryer vent!

Because of the blockage in your dryer exhaust vent:

  • Your risk of a dryer fire increases
  • You can experience humidity/mold problems
  • Your dryer will be damaged due to overheating
  • You will have to spend more time waiting for your clothes to dry
  • Your dryer will use more energy, and therefore cost more to operate

There is a greater chance of experiencing water damage or moisture when something gets plugged into your dryer duct. You may not see this water or moisture at all. An average load of laundry contains approximately 1 gallon of water, and when your exhaust vent is clogged this water goes somewhere–usually into your wall, attic or floor space, where it causes mold and fungus growth.

What makes our air duct cleaning in Provo and Orem stand out is our ability to remove about 2 to 4 gallons of water as well as 2 to 5 gallons of lint from ducts.

Dryer Vent Cleaning – A Simple Solution

A thorough cleaning of your dryer and vent can significantly reduce the possibility of a dryer fire harming your family and home. Our dryer venting specialist will thoroughly inspect and clean your dryer to ensure proper airflow, venting and heating, and inform you of any potential problems. Our equipment scrubs the vent system and effectively removes birds’ nests, lint plugs, and other obstacles that may prevent your dryer from operating at peak efficiency. We warranty our work to ensure your vent is cleaned to your satisfaction.

For exceptional dryer vent and air duct cleaning in Orem and Provo, contact us today for a free estimate.